|Wikkit is an IRC bot for the #bukkitwiki channel. From the commands it has programmed in, it reads the RSS Feeds from selected websites and pushes them back out to the IRC channel for the viewer to read.||
Commands List for Wikkit
When you type these commands, they display the given information on the IRC Channel:
- !bwiki - Display most recent Wiki Edit
- !build - Display most recent Recommended CraftBukkit Build
- !latest - Display most recent CraftBukkit Build (Success or Failure Build, Will note in response.)
- !notch - Display most recent Blog Post from Notch's Tumblr Account
- !help - Displays Help Screen which lists commands displayed above
- !rules - Displays Link to IRC Rules
- !rule<number> - Displays seperate rules for associated number (1-16)
- !version - Displays Version # and other information.
- !cbtweet - Displays Twitter Feed from Craftbukkit Twitter
When you type these commands, they display the given information in a Private Message to the user who executed the command:
- ^bwiki - Display most recent Wiki Edit
- ^build - Display most recent Recommended CraftBukkit Build
- ^latest - Display most recent CraftBukkit Build (Success or Failure Build, Will note in response.)
- ^notch - Display most recent Blog Post from Notch's Tumblr Account
- ^help - Displays Help Screen which lists commands displayed above
- ^rules - Displays Link to IRC Rules
- ^rule<number> - Displays seperate rules for associated number (1-16)
- ^version - Displays Version # and other information.
- ^cbtweet - Displays Twitter Feed from Craftbukkit Twitter
- Disallow Private Messages to Wikkit that post !commands to IRC Channel.
- Add !/^cbtweet to !/^help
To-Do Items that Were Implemented
Strip HTML From !bwiki Summary Line(Added in v1.1) Cleanup code after v0.4 OP Exception Implementation.(Added in v0.8) Re-Add !rule(Added in v0.4_01) Add separate functionality w/ separate syntax to send messages to PM rather than to Chat(Added in v0.5)
- 1.4 - Added !cbtweet
- 1.3 - Added debug commands and debugGrace() which checks for bot owner command firing. Re-added older debug commands with debugGrace().
- 1.2 - Fixed NickServ Auth & Added a Debug Toggle
- 1.1 - Fixed HTML Parsing, removed P tags.
- 1.0 - Project name changed to Wikkit, code cleaned up & presented. Documentation Added. Placeholders made Professional.
- 0.9 - Implemented NickPass for Nicks with Passwords, comes with a switch in settings. (Non-public Release)
- 0.8 - Implemented filterResponse() function from Sprokkit. Retired opCheck(), commandCooldown(), and readUser() (Non-public Release)
- 0.7 - Removed Graceful Shutdown. Renamed !wiki command to !bwiki (Non-public Release)
- 0.6.1_01 - Fixed Graceful Wikkity Shutdown, added Voice to commands. Fixed up documentation.
- 0.6.1 - Added command to gracefully end Wikkity (Ops Only)
- 0.6 - Added Documentation, Removing Debug Commands
- 0.5_01 - Cleaned Up Some Code
- 0.5 - Added a set of private commands prefixed with "^"
- 0.4_01 - Readded !rule with OP Flood Bypass
- 0.4 - Removed !rule for now... Added Bypass for Flood Protection for OPs (@) Only (For Now)
- 0.3 - Added !rules and !rule
- 0.2 - Initial Release
Big thanks to the following people who helped me develop and test this IRC bot: